Join Our Team
It's not just a job - it's joining a team.
Customer Service, Professionalism, Cordiality, Respect, Accuracy, Speed, Safety - These are the corner stones to our training process. Every one of Unique Parking Systems team members, from receptionist to parking attendant to valet driver must complete the same training processes before interacting with your clients. We are the first point of contact and we respect that privilege.
Always dressed to impress, our staff’s uniforms are seasonal and upscale, setting the tone for your business and business’s image. Warmly greeted with smiles and hellos, your clients will feel comfortable and at ease leaving their vehicles with our professional and upstanding drivers and managers. First impressions are key and ours is uniquely tailored to leave one of trust, courtesy and professionalism.
Your client’s time is as important to us as safety, it is our promise to you that your client’s wait times will be short and aggravation free. It is our goal to frame their experience with a lasting memory of ease, comfort and satisfaction.
- •Must have a perfect driving record.
- •Must be fluent in English
- •Must have legal employment status
- •Must provide a (MVR) Motor Vehicle Report which can be obtained by visiting the DMV.
- •Must be able to operate manual transmissions proficiently
- •No facial hair, visible piercings or tattoos.
- •Qualified applicants must maintain a professional appearance
- •Applicants must maintain a hair length no longer than their ears.
- •Applicants should be available to work weekends and holiday
- •Applicants must provide their own black running shoes, black belt, and black pants.